Postby Highvoltage » Fri May 06, 2011 7:40 pm

Hi, im Ulonix
Highvoltage
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Say Hello

Postby Blueck » Wed May 25, 2011 3:12 am

Hi everyone,

A few years ago a good friend of mine recommended putting my music on the net, namely on this very site. At the time I wasn't sure of the quality of my work and decided against. It was that friend that introduced me to making music in the first place, and from the moment I wrote down my first notes music was coming out so fast I think I made 4 albums in the first 2 months after. Things slowed down. I started making music less frequently, but quality wise there was a real lift. That friend and me colaborated on a few tracks. Down in Space and Release the Energy being my personal favourites. after a while I focussed on other things. My life being hectic and all that. Lost touch with that friend, then found it again. This went on and off (still does :P) but the fact is he remains my friend and an awesome composer. So I finally decided after staying up late one night, to join Music Playground and upload my tracks here to share with you all. I even entered the competition with, what I believe to be, a very solid track.

In case you're wondering. The friend I've been talking about is called Jesse Gorter. We've been friends a very very long time and I hope to make music together again with him soon ;)

So that's my story. Hi again everyone ! My artist name is Blueck (pronounced Black). I've been actively making music for 7 years, and I look forward to sharing my music.

latorz.
Blueck
Private
Private

Postby Laurie » Wed May 25, 2011 6:59 am

Welcome Blueck, you have my respect already for your part in Release The Energy because that track was probably my favourite of the last MP competition 8-)
Laurie
Major
Major

Postby Wolfen » Wed May 25, 2011 3:29 pm

Welcome Blueck! Hopping about to Electric at the moment! Nice one. :)
Outlaw
Wolfen
Captain
Captain

Postby Jesse Gorter » Wed May 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Cool to see you here :)
I need to rename a lot of my tunes cause it had your old nickname and not the new one :)

@ Laurie: respect! :)

Blueck wrote:Hi everyone,

A few years ago a good friend of mine recommended putting my music on the net, namely on this very site. At the time I wasn't sure of the quality of my work and decided against. It was that friend that introduced me to making music in the first place, and from the moment I wrote down my first notes music was coming out so fast I think I made 4 albums in the first 2 months after. Things slowed down. I started making music less frequently, but quality wise there was a real lift. That friend and me colaborated on a few tracks. Down in Space and Release the Energy being my personal favourites. after a while I focussed on other things. My life being hectic and all that. Lost touch with that friend, then found it again. This went on and off (still does :P) but the fact is he remains my friend and an awesome composer. So I finally decided after staying up late one night, to join Music Playground and upload my tracks here to share with you all. I even entered the competition with, what I believe to be, a very solid track.

In case you're wondering. The friend I've been talking about is called Jesse Gorter. We've been friends a very very long time and I hope to make music together again with him soon ;)

So that's my story. Hi again everyone ! My artist name is Blueck (pronounced Black). I've been actively making music for 7 years, and I look forward to sharing my music.

latorz.
http://soundcloud.com/jessegorter/
Jesse Gorter
Major
Major

Postby NoisyFella » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:13 am

Hi there, how's it going. My name is Nikola. I have a project started with a friend of mine called Noise Anxiety. Being making beats and melodies for a year and a half maybe two by now, so im relatively new in music making. Don't have a proper full song yet, cause i'm still kinda in a learning process, but like i said we have created some nice beats and melodies that can be used in the near future i hope.
Turn it up, it will sound better!!!
NoisyFella
Private
Private

Postby shperaclu » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:30 am

hi there! don't worry, we like all artists, even if their old to the job or not ;) you'll definitely improve under our watch.

Cheers!
--- OH, REALLY ? ---
shperaclu
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Postby Aquila » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:47 am

Congratulations NoisyFella, you are our 200th registered member.

Feel special.

Real special. 8-)
Est. 1981
Aquila
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby NoisyFella » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:54 am

Aquila wrote:Congratulations NoisyFella, you are our 200th registered member.

Feel special.

Real special. 8-)

And i will thanks
Turn it up, it will sound better!!!
NoisyFella
Private
Private

26 posts • Page 2 of 31, 2, 3
Post a reply