Post a reply
7 posts • Page 1 of 1

Future Prizes

Postby lothario » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:29 pm

If we get more than 50 contestants, these prizes will be used:

Behringer USB MIDI-controller

Contributed by Lothario

Code: Select all
The exciting new B-CONTROL Series combines the unlimited versatility of today’s audio software with the feel of real controls. It lets you move real faders and turn real knobs to control all the virtual gear in Cubase®, Cakewalk®, Logic® Audio, Ableton® and other major audio software. It’s the intuitive way to control and create music with a real hands-on feel. The choice is yours—faders (BCF2000) or knobs (BCR2000). Tired of using a mouse? Want to control your synth, mixer, effects or signal processor with real controls? Pick the B-CONTROL that matches your “virtual hardware” or cascade them together for the ultimate workstation.

The BCF2000 is an innovative, hands-on control surface with ultra-precise 100-mm motorized faders for the ultimate control of virtual mixers, organ-drawbars, synths and samplers. You can make group moves that you can’t make with a mouse—and the faders are motorized for automated control!

The BCF2000 is USB compatible, features full MIDI In/Out/Thru capability and includes 8 endless rotary encoders, each with a 15-element LED indicator plus a push-to-set function, that let you select, adjust, set and control a myriad of functions. Assign a dedicated knob, fader or key to your most frequently used functions and make edits without touching the mouse. Tweak “front panel” settings by simply turning a knob or sliding a fader. It’s like having the real knobs and faders for every control on the screen! Best of all, discover just how awesome MIDI can be!

Simply connect your B-CONTROL to your computer via USB. Then assign and control MIDI/audio sequencers, software mixers or virtual synths/plug-ins with real knobs and faders—without using your mouse! You’ll spend less time clicking around and more time enjoying your music!

Redefine how you make music. Be in control with the B-CONTROL!

CME UF7 Midi controller keyboard
Contributed by Mo

CME UF7 (76 Key Semi-Weighted Synth-Action Keyboard)
Solid Metal Construction
8 Assignable Knobs
9 Assignable Sliders Chunky Sequencer Transport Controls
Breath Controller Input
Aftertouch
USB Port for Computer MIDI Connection
Compatible With All Major Audio Software
Firewire Audio Expansion Option

If we get more than 75 contestants, these prizes will be used:

Korg microKorg

Contributed by Lothario

State-of-the-art analog modeling and multi-band vocoding are finally available in a compact, portable instrument. With 37 keys and 128 user-rewritable programs, the microKORG Synthesizer/Vocoder is perfect for the performer, producer, computer musician or beginner looking for an affordable synthesizer. The new microKORG delivers the quality sounds and features you expect from Korg at a price that will astound you.

...more to come
lothario
General
General

Re: Future Prizes

Postby Dr.EM » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:33 pm

I was going to buy that controller keyboard a while ago, sweet :geek:

Are you just generously giving these away if enough people enter or is there some remuneration from advertisements or similar?
Dr.EM
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby lothario » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:32 pm

Dr.EM wrote:I was going to buy that controller keyboard a while ago, sweet :geek:

Are you just generously giving these away if enough people enter or is there some remuneration from advertisements or similar?

Generously. You are welcome to contribute if you have some hardware lying around.
lothario
General
General

Postby 100NAMES » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:10 am

I recommend to get just one sampler and just pull out each knob and offer it as a prize in every future competition. Now, I KNOW that sounds completely retarded but imagine one day we all meet and put the sampler together. You know, like Captain Planet but with samples. Like Captain Sample. There you go.

Or not.

Cheers.

p.s. going to post some random shit around the forum.
I became fucking blind that night. | http://www.soundcloud.com/nim_music
100NAMES
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Palmi Johannsson » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:56 am

I look forward to upcoming future on MP ;)
Pálmi Þór Jóhannsson
Palmi Johannsson
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Postby Mo » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:38 pm

100NAMES wrote:I recommend to get just one sampler and just pull out each knob and offer it as a prize in every future competition. Now, I KNOW that sounds completely retarded but imagine one day we all meet and put the sampler together. You know, like Captain Planet but with samples. Like Captain Sample. There you go.

Or not.

Cheers.

p.s. going to post some random shit around the forum.

That WOULD be ka-MAZING!
This is my fucking signature.
Mo

Postby Wolfen » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:17 am

Mo wrote:That WOULD be ka-MAZING!

I'm infecting this forum's language like an aggressive illness. :D
Outlaw
Wolfen
Captain
Captain

7 posts • Page 1 of 1