Board index Site Music-Playground.net

Best of Music Playground: Results

Discuss Music Playground
Post a reply
37 posts • Page 4 of 41, 2, 3, 4

Re: Best of Music Playground: Results

Postby Mo » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:43 pm

Bloody hell, the artwork is fantastic! Sooooo much better than ANY of the BK album arts, this is so clean and professional looking.... It gives off a good vibe, I really do like it man! Congrats to Erin :)

I still need to fix Bubba, I'm not in a good place health wise at the moment, so it's taking longer than expected to get back in the "studio". Whenever there's some sort of a deadline or releasedate announced for this album, I'll make sure it's finished in time though :)

Neorev is actually being kind enough to have a go at finishing/pitting finishing touches on Buiba for me, because I can't right now. Althouugh he's not promised anything, there'll at least be a nice remix :) if anyone else wants a bash at finishing Bubba, just say and I'll send all the shut over. I just want it finished for this album!
This is my fucking signature.
Mo

Postby NEOREV » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:43 am

I wanted to come on and speak for Erin...
She would just like to say thanks for all the kind words and she's totally psyched and relieved people like the art. She's gonna start on something for the back cover with the track listing.

And I'm gonna try my hand at putting the final touches on "Bubba" for Mo and co.
But by all means, if people wanna give it a shot, please don't hesitate. They're some much more skilled producers on this forum. But I always wanted to try my hand at being the fresh ears and working on something that is not my own song.

We shouldn't rush it, but maybe for the final comp release, we should start thinking on someone mastering and checking levels of all of the tunes involved to have a cohesive quality sounding release.

I still like the idea, such as what Aquila did, where people say some words about the creation of their track for a text file to be a part of the download.
neorev.bandcamp.com // facebook.com/neorev // soundcloud.com/neorev // youtube.com/neorevmusic
NEOREV

Postby Darkwave » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:22 am

wow this artwork is coooolio :)
Good job!!!
◄ḋαякẘ@ṽℯ►
Darkwave
Major
Major

Postby Laurie » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:47 pm

Soo... is this gonna be up in the releases section soon? :D
Laurie
Major
Major

Postby Mo » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:41 pm

Shit, forgot about thi! Yeah, let's get it put up!

YEAH!
This is my fucking signature.
Mo

Postby NEOREV » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:10 am

No lie, I promise you all the artwork is 99.99% finished for your printing pleasure
We have the nifty front cover along with an inside cover, funky back cover, and CD label all sticking with Erin's cover theme

Just want your opinion on the copyright wording since creative commons has some attributes that you can tag on...
so here was my idea and i wanted your opinion...

----

©2011 Music Playground. This compilation is licensed under creative commons. You are free to share, copy, distribute, and transmit the work under the following conditions: You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work). You may not use this work for commercial purposes. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work. Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. http://www.creativecommons.org // http://www.music-playground.net

----

Does that sound legit?

Oh, and a suggestion if down the line we wanted to have these bad boys printed and sold...

www.reverbnation.com allows you to open stores where you can have CDs printed as they are sold. So there's not the initial cost of having to print 100-1000 in advance and try to sell em and make your money back. Reverbnation charges their fee for printing and shipping, they handle it all. So let's say, not too sure of the price, they charge $8 to print and ship. If you charged $10, you keep the difference. My thought was to just charge the initial price for RN to print and ship and nothing more. It'll keep the price down and more peeps might by it. RN gets their cut, we get our exposure. And it costs us NOTHING, NADA, ZERO out of pocket to do.

Just an idea.

Let me know about the copyright wording and then this bad boy will be all done and ready for your greedy hands to fondle all over.

:)
neorev.bandcamp.com // facebook.com/neorev // soundcloud.com/neorev // youtube.com/neorevmusic
NEOREV

Postby lothario » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:04 pm

Sounds good to me.
lothario
General
General

37 posts • Page 4 of 41, 2, 3, 4
Post a reply