Board index Site Music-Playground.net

Juice things up...

Discuss Music Playground
Post a reply
23 posts • Page 3 of 31, 2, 3

Re:

Postby Laurie » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:25 am

If there's any way that I can help, just say. I'm studying marketing at uni so I might have picked up a few things on the way.

I feel a bit guilty about not being so active on here nowadays, to be honest I've just been far less involved in the music production area. It's interesting how even with so much free time, I still feel like I don't have enough. I'm currently near the finishing stages of a new light hearted and fun collaboration though so I'll post it up here when it's done! Got loads of unfinished bits and pieces too to finish off, including the Raining Ducks remix which I started like a year ago.
Laurie
Major
Major

Re: Juice things up...

Postby ulonix » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:20 pm

lothario wrote:Good ideas all around. The release section is staggering at the moment, because every release have to be added manually. I have plans to add releases to the current music-player/manager, so everything is integrated. I can't wait to see what you and Erin cook up. If anyone have inspirations for the site (from other websites) please post them here (f.ex. who does mobile web pages well, good front page, good audio integration, good audio management, good social integration etc.)

i do a bit of mobile development, i could do something with it, i recommend using an html/css framework like twitter's bootstrap(it's responsive)

I'll post this week some ideas i have(layout mainly)
http://www.twotigersmusic.net
ulonix
Captain
Captain

Re: Juice things up...

Postby ulonix » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:01 am

Hey what's going on with this? i'll post some mockups this week!
http://www.twotigersmusic.net
ulonix
Captain
Captain

23 posts • Page 3 of 31, 2, 3
Post a reply